Cutting-edge Automation for Class & HCA Analysis
KYPER is the all-new Class Location and HCA software extension for ArcMap that works as the midstream solution for generating and maintaining traceable, verifiable, and complete records.
The Midstream Solution for TVC Records
Automate the analytics of all variations of class location criteria, including Type B gathering and anticipated MCAs.
- Document results precisely with built-in integration to our LIGHTNING suite of alignment sheet generating tools.
- Identify critical causes of class transitions and develop prioritized workflows for refining input data resolution.
- Plan for future potential class changes by refining parameters to view customizable near-class thresholds.
User-friendly for Speed, Flexibility, and Accuracy
View an easy-to-read confirmation of your custom settings before running the analysis.
- Be able to store pipeline and structure file paths, search distances, queries, and nomenclature.
- Be able to check recent inputs and saved settings for:
- Defined paths with positive responses
- Defined paths with no positive responses
- Definitions not provided
- KYPER creates a self-contained data package that provides a snapshot of all relevant input data, output results, and analytical settings specific to each use.
Watch the Process in Real Time
- The core information window shows users the sequential analytical processes as they are executed.
- Deconstruct and validate final results by quickly viewing the layered outputs of each sequential process.
- Feature classes are automatically imported into the current .mxd as they are created.
- Tables created are added to the list by Source TOC and are automatically displayed as route events.